This report summarizes the deliverable DD2.3, that shows the development of actions E1, E2 and E4 during the period from October 2016 to March 2017.
In summary, the actions carried out have been the following:
1.1 Action E1: Public awareness and dissemination of results
- Events for dissemination:
- Project presentation in ASCER on November 23rd, 2016. Official presentation to the ceramic sector, with the attendance of 60 people. The program of the day and photos of the event can be viewed at this link: www.fertilife- project.eu/en/news/newsletters/20161124-jornada-de-presentacion-del- proyecto-fertilife-en-ascer
- Presentation of the project in the Agricultural Fair of Jana 2016. Traditional fair in the region of the Maestrat in the north of Castellón. During the 3 days of fair, it was explained to the farmers who went through the stand the project and the consequences that could have for their farms. Link: www.fertilife- project.eu/es/news/newsletters/161016_fertilife-en-la-feria-agr%C3%ADcola- de-la-jana
- February, 20th to 24th, 2017. LIFE FERTILIFE project in Cevisama, main ceramic trade fair in Spain and second worldwide. Project dissemination in two stands of Cevisama and in a press conference.
- Fertinnowa Meeting: LIFE FERTILIFE project presentation to the External Advisory Board of the project Fertinnowa, financed by Horizon 2020.
- Press releases:
- Social networks:
- Facebook: 12 new likes.
- Twitter: 85 new folowers.
- Press and media:
Coverage: 16 press media and 2 radio interviews.
The most relevant appearances can be seen at: http://www.fertilife- project.eu/en/news/pressclipping/
1.2 Action E2: Networking
- Networking: 3 meetings.
- Networking with the Irrilife project ( www.irrilife.eu ) The project aims to develop a system for the dissemination and dosing of pesticides (pesticides and other substances) in an irrigation network in use. The objectives were to exchange experiences and to promote environmentally efficient irrigation systems which in turn allows the dissemination of the experience of industrial CO2 capture.
Link: www.fertilife-project.eu/es/news/newsletters/fertilife-participa-en-una- jornada-de-networking-en-valencia
- Conference presentation of results and Networking with the ECO-CITRIC project ( www.lifeecocitric.eu ). Life Ecocitric has proved, thanks to the work carried out in its pilot plant, the feasibility of the integral management of waste from citrus pruning. The objective of networking with this project is to focus on the cultivation of citrus as a carbon sink and the possibility of establishing alliances for future projects. Attendants: 40.
Link: www.fertilife-project.eu/en/news/newsletters/161116_presence-of- fertilife-in-networking-of-the-ecocitric-project
- Visit to the demonstrator of the Life CO2Formare project (www.co2formare.eu) at the Castellón Combined Cycle Plant, which seeks to promote environmental protection through the efficient use of CO₂ produced in thermal power stations. The meeting was for exchanging experiences among projects.
Link: www.fertilife-project.eu/es/news/newsletters/fertilife-participa- en-una-jornada-de-networking-en-valencia
1.3 Action E4: Website
Website: The website of the project is fully operational at www.fertilife-project.eu . The number of new visits in this period has been 767.